- How to change a diaper very quickly.
- How to get squirmy arms through tiny holes in tiny clothes.
- How to do housework with one hand.
- To drop whatever I'm doing and fall asleep as soon as my son does.
- To prioritize - only the important things get done each day.
- To cherish even the fits of crying - they won't last.
- To appreciate brief moments with my husband.
- To eat when I can.
- DVR is even more important now than ever - there's nothing good on TV during those late night feedings!
- 4am, while nursing, is the perfect time to read my bible and pray.
- Labor is already a fading memory - I'm glad I wrote about it while it was still fresh in my mind.
- Blogging is now a luxury saved for those times during afternoon naps when the laundry is already done and the kitchen is clean.