10.17.2009

Face of His Father

So this afternoon I was taking pictures of my little man and he was really hamming it up for the camera.



He is really cute. I'm not just saying that because I'm his mama. I know from the very core of my left brain that he is extremely cute. My right brain practically seizes every time he smiles from cute overload.



All of a sudden he whips out this face of shock or horror. I have no idea what was going on in that mind of his, but it exploded all over his face, I happened to catch it on camera, and I proceeded to laugh uncontrollably until moments later when Eric walked in. Of course, upon seeing the photo, he reenacted the face.



This only proves how much our little man looks like Eric. It's amazing. And of course that face makes me laugh just as much when Eric does it.



I captured another "look-alike" moment while Eric ate a bagel and Micah ate a.... binkie. Yeah. I promise you; this was not posed!

No comments:

Post a Comment